Sunday 13 June 2010

This Summer

 
I'm practically on Summer holiday & so far have come up with a few Summer time (creative) goals (on going list)
  • Draw at least 2-4 times a week, since I hardly do
  • Visit more exhibitions
  • Commit to blogging on a regs
  • Get a job?
  • Fill out 2 sketch books
  • Create & Design stuff e.g a dress or bag
  • Read more Design & Visual Culture books, blogs & mags
  • Start up on creative writing again
  • Explore untrodden, creative ground
  • Practise Piano everyday & learn half if not all the scales


"When you are not practicing, remember, someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win” -Ed Macauley

2 comments:

  1. hey heyhey have a very good summer! like your posts btw! looking at your tshirt u made with the hair makes me realise time has gone quick!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals im taking art for Gcse.I hope you reach them.I had to follow please check out my beauty blog and follow back.http://miilobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete